Oregon’s Mobility Van Rental Center
Need an accessible vehicle for a day, weekend, or vacation? Perhaps short-term? Maybe you would like to try a lowered floor van to see if it is a good fit for you, or you’d like to test out a wheelchair lift van rental before leasing. You can try it before you buy it! Side- or rear-entry handicap rental vans are perfect for easy, convenient access when you need it most.
Wheelchair Accessible Van Rental Requirements
- Valid credit card required for deposit on vehicle
- At least 23 Years of Age
- Current Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Full Coverage Insurance
Deposit Required to Rent a Wheelchair Van
- 50% deposit required to confirm reservation, balance due at pickup.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are all accepted.
- More than 7 days’ notice: 100% of deposit returned.
- 7 – 3 days’ notice: 50% of deposit returned.
- Less than 3 days’ notice: deposit not returned.
Cleaning of Wheelchair Van After Rental If Needed
- If van requires more than routine cleaning (washing & vacuuming) when returned, fee is assessed.
- RENTAL VANS ARE NON-SMOKING ($275.00 clean up fee for rentals that are smoked in).
- If you use a service animal, please inform us during the reservation. Unauthorized pets will be subject to a cleaning and damage charge.
Wheelchair Accessible Van Delivery for A Rental
- Pick up and/or Delivery is $3.00 per mile for anything beyond a 10-mile radius, plus the rental rate.
- Portland International Airport $150.00 delivery, $150.00 pickup, plus the rental rate.
- If rental van is not returned by the stated time the charge will be $35.00 per hour, not to exceed the daily rental rate.
- 100 miles are allowed per day, each mile thereafter will carry a $0.65 charge per mile.
- Renters must refuel vans before returning. Vans not refueled will carry a charge of $6.75 per gallon.